Do more with less.
Benefits and FeaturesOur core competency goes beyond just medical charting. The physicianassist service delivers:
- Work-life balance for physicians
- Improved patient access and clinical efficiencies
- Quality Measure Capturing: HEDIS, MACRA, P4P and Star Ratings
- Reduced financial risk
- Improved reporting and outcomes
- EHR agnostic
- Validated by CMS for compliance
Numbers Don’t Lie
Medical scribes are currently being used in more than 1,000 hospitals and clinics, and the American College of Medical Scribe Specialists estimates by 2020 there will be more than 100,000 scribes working in the U.S.
Providers see more paitents per day after adopting a scribe
Reduction in documentation time using medical scribes
Hours of time preserved per week on average with medical scribes
Patients report higher physician satisfaction scores
Signature ProcessIn just a few simple steps, a physician
connects to a live virtual assistant. Our
systems are fully HIPAA-compliant and
host a seamless interaction between the
virtual assistant and the physician.
Our platform is powered by our partner realtionship with Microsoft.
Open the software on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Choose Your Scribe
Select the scribe(s) you typically work with.
Give audible commands to the virtual assistant or simply interact with the patient and follow along on the screen.
Review the virtual assistant’s work, preparation of labs/orders and sign off. Services are available 24/7 to update charts.
Physician medical groups use virtual scribes as a cost-effective and practical alternative to a physical scribe. Thourgh our experience, we’ve discovered that most medical practices:
- Eliminate expensive and impractial FTEs
- Appreciate more meaningful patient encounters
- Capture more coding opportunities
- Encourage their physician partners to standardize workflow
- Employ “manual interoperability” to create a more complete health record
The DifferenceOur experience and service-level assurances differentiate us from the competition.
- We offer results-based trials
- Our scribes possess an average of 10 years experience exclusively in the medical field
- Each customer is onboarded through a detail-oriented audit and workflow analysis
- Our virtual scribes can be purposed to execute tasks other than charting
Newport Beach, CA 92660